CBN recruitment 2020/2021 application form/portal /www.cbn.gov.ng
In this article ,we would provide you with all the vital information you might need to successfully apply for the job.
A lot of people would like to work in a bank. It’s not only because of the high pay but some people have the burning desire to work there.
If you are one of them, you can read this post to see how to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2020.
We all know central bank of nigeria is very competitive and strict to get a job there. In fact not only that, the interview and the requirement needed are also not easy.
So therefore, in order to get you that job with a minimum stress, we have provided you with all the valuable information you might need in this article, so therefore just relax and take a very chilled water as we go through the contents together.
Requirement needed for CBN recruitment 2020/2021 Application
We have informed you earlier on that we will provide you with all the best information you might need, so therefore in order to fulfill our promise, we have decided to give you that valuable information concerning all the requirement you might need before you can eventually apply for the job.
Other Jobs and Recruitment You Can Apply
Perhaps this will help you to plan ahead and be well organized. The requirement needed for CBN recruitment 2020 job exercise are as follows:
- All applicants who are vying for any position must first of all be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or by nationalization.
- Applicants must have a credit at least in five subjects which must include english and mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Prospective applicant must be well spoken and should be good with the use of words. He/she also has to have good communication skills.
- Applicants are to ensure they know how to operate a computer, in other words they have to be computer literate and they have to know the basics of computer like microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and the rest.
- Applicants should ensure they have a birth certificate, alternatively if they don’t have a birth certificate, they should ensure they have a age declaration, that can be done by swearing affidavit in a court of law.
- Applicants should be between age 18 and 40 as at December of the particular year of application. Candidates who are below or after the age stated should not bother to apply.
- Applicants must ensure they have a bachelor degree b.sc or b.ed or they should have a higher national diploma (HND) degree.
- Applicants must have at least two photocopies each of all their credentials, moreover they should ensure they have a medical report stating that they are physically fit.
- Applicants needs to come with at least two passport photograph of any type of background.
- Applicants must ensure they download and print the acknowledgement form online which will be signed by parents or guardian.
- Prospective applicants should ensure they have a valid means of identification, they might use national card, voters card, international passport or driving license as a valid means of identification.
How to apply for the CBN recruitment 2020/2021
Applicants can apply for the recruitment exercise through the following procedures>>>
RECOMMENDED: Npower portal latest news on recruitment
- Visit https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp to get started or visit www.cbn.gov.ng and check the positions that are available.
- Click on the available vacancies that you are interested in to begin registration.
- Your phone number and email address will be needed here, ensure you still have access to both and ensure both are still working fine.
- Ensure you fill in your details, don’t rush while filling it as fake details could get you disqualified so take your time while doing that.
- After registration, the next step is to activate your account.
- Enter the code sent to your phone or email to activate your account, this is to ensure you are the one registering for the job and not someone else.
- Now go back and check carefully if there is any mistake when filling in your details, if there is any, kindly correct them.
- After reviewing and you are sure there is no error, the next step is to submit application. After submitting, you should note that you won’t be able to review any of your details again after registration.
- Scan and upload your credentials, ensure they are very clear.
- After doing all this, if there is any other information CBN will like to pass to you, they will send them to you via text or call on your phone number or through your email account. So ensure you keep checking both.
If you have any question, don’t forget to drop them in the box below.