www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng portal login for 2020 NIS recruitment exercise.
Have you apply for this job or you are planning to, but you want to sign in to the immigration portal?
I guess your answer was yes, then you probably should read this article.
Few weeks ago, someone contacts me and ask why the NIS portal is not going and how he can login.
I explained everything to him and that’s what you are going to get in this post.
www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng portal 2020
NIS has recently introduced a new portal for recruiting prospective applicants for the available jobs positions.
To access the nigeria immigration service website for recruitment simply go to immigration.com by clicking on the link.
Want to know why the portal has been closed or shut down? Continue reading this article.
Why is The Immigration Recruitment Portal Closed?
If it has been closed, that means that there is no more job vacancy in the Nigeria immigration service.
If you have applied before then you should always check your email and messages.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacts by email and sms.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
- NLNG recruitment
- Nigeria customs service recruitment
- Inec recruitment
- Nigeria police force recruitment
- Shell nigeria recruitment
- Nigeria navy recruitment
- Nnpc recruitment
- Nigerian army recruitment
- NDLEA recruitment
- Nigerian air force recruitment
- Waec recruitment
- Nigeria civil defense jobs
Immigration Recruitment Login For Application Form
Do you want to apply for the Nigeria immigration jobs? Then follow these steps:
- Go to NIS official website 👈🏽
- Make sure that you meet all the requirements listed there and have all the necessary documents or certificate.
- Fill the application form with the required details, make sure it is signed.
- Verify your email address.
- Submit the form.
If you want latest news on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng, leave a comment below and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.
Share this post with other Nigerians like you and you might save someone from the chains of unemployment.