INEC recruitment 2020 application form is now on portal for all unemployed Nigerians.
Do you need information about INEC recruitment for 2022 election. Or do you want to know if the form is out.
Perhaps, are you curious to even know how to apply for the 2020 Independent Electoral Commission recruitment Form or you want to know the general requirement you must meet before you can apply for the recruitment.
Well, we are here to satisfy your curiosity. In this article, we will provide you the necessary information you need to satisfy your curiosity.
So therefore keep reading this article to the end to get the answers to those your hidden question.
History of INEC Recruitment
INEC simply means independent national electoral commission. It was established in the 19’s. It has been in existence for quite some time now. INEC as a body is established mainly to control the affairs of election in Nigeria.
They are the one that announces election result, they count election votes, they can also cancel an election if they discover any inappropriate movement. They can also state that an election is inconclusive.
It was established by the federal government of Nigeria and they operate at the federal, state and local level.
To perform all the above requirement, there are some people that will perform this activities, those people are recruited from the public. This is what now lead us to INEC recruitment for 2022 election.
Basic requirement for INEC recruitment 2020 Application
Before applying for inec recruitment exercise, it is necessary to note that the requirement for inec recruitment should be easily ascertained. And this is what leads us to state the basic requirements and they are stated as follows:
♦ Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria, such applicant must be a citizen either by birth or by nationalization.
♦ Applicant should be well versatile with computer operations. He/she should also know the basic computer tools like microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, E.t.c.
♦ Candidates should be able to speak english language very well and he/she should be fluent in it.
♦ Candidates should be good with web applications and should be able to use relevant application for efficient delivery of service.
♦ Applicants should have a bachelor degree (first class division, second class upper, second class lower with a master degree) or a Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of upper credit at relevant disciplines.
♦ Applicant should have the knowledge of how Nigeria run its election.
RECOMMENDED: How to apply for Npower recruitment online
How to apply for INEC recruitment 2020/2021 on Portal
Though the next election is in 2022 . But it has always been the tradition of INEC to recruit for its workers some years before the election.
Though the body do retain some of its previous workers and it do give new opportunities for members of the public.
The INEC board do this in order to train successful applicant before the main election in 2022. Those successful applicant are now part of INEC officials that will be performing their activities in 2022. See how to apply below.
Visit inec portal on www.inecrecruitment.com
- Register through the above link.
- Upload any document you are told to upload.
- Click on submit at the end.
Related Ongoing Recruitments
- P-YES recruitment 2020 latest news from portal
- Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2020 application form
- NDLEA 2020/2021 Recruitment Guidelines
Things you should note on INEC Job Application
- Apart from the basic requirement you need to know, there are some other things which you need to know and they goes thus:
- Ensure you have all the valid documents or credentials, failure to have the complete credentials can disrupt you from successfully applying for the recruitment exercise.
- Scan and upload all the necessary credentials on www.inec.org. it is best to scan with a scanner, you can do that at a good cyber cafe. Don’t follow people who use their phone to snap and send. Ensure you scan it as this will make it to be very sharp. If you use phone to snap or you use phone to scan it, it might not be accepted perhaps if it is accepted, you might not be shortlisted later or you might even be disqualified because some companies know when you don’t scan with scanner. You cant hide it from them no matter how smart you are.
- Those who are shortlisted will be published short after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims they can help you. Selection is based on merit, be wise and don’t loose your hard earned money.
If you need any other information, keep visiting this page regularly.
Do you have any question, kindly comment in the box below!!!
Share this post with your friends and family on social media.