Ncc recruitment 2020 application form portal, requirements and how to apply for www.ncc.gov.ng jobs.
Are you one of those who are deeply in search of a concrete information concerning the nigerian communication commission recruitment which is the full meaning for the initials NCC.
Do you need all the information on this planet earth concerning the recruitment exercise on how you can apply for the job or on how to know all the requirement you need to meet before you can apply for this job.
Do you also want to have a glimpse of idea of what ncc means. Well, in this article, we will share with you all the basic and vital things you need to know.
So therefore calm down because we are aware that it is those who need this type of information are those who come online to search for them.
We are fully aware that if you don’t need this information to some certain extent, you will not be here reading our articles, so therefore we will like to share with you all you need to know so that you can successfully apply for ncc job recruitment.
It is our joy to see you get employed because that is one of the reasons why we are here.
Brief information about the ncc recruitment 2020
As we said earlier on, ncc simply means the nigerian communication commission. It was established some years ago. It deals more with international agency.
It collaborates with the CTO (commonwealth telecommunication organisations) which is located in london, united kingdom. They seek to recruit and employ commonwealth members who are committed in achieving the aims of the cto.
The commonwealth telecommunication organisation is the oldest organisation that has been in relation to information and communication technologies (ICT).
The CTO ensures to use the ict for social and economic development in all ramifications. Most especially in the communication field.
General requirement for the nigerian communication commission job
Before you can successfully apply for any job in this small world, there are some basic things you must take note of.
During your interviews, you might also be asked questions on this requirement so ensure whenever you are giving out information on this recruitment exercise, ensure you give out the information that is correct and legit.
Even some small jobs has requirement. So as you can see, requirement is really not a bad thing.
The following are the requirement you need to meet if you want to be successful in your application into the ncc 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Applicant must ensure they are a citizen if nigeria by birth or by nationalization.
- You must have a clean and good record concerning the way you act, the way you treat people and most importantly you must have a good behavior. This is necessary because you will be dealing with people. So you need to have that good behavior.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification, he or she can choose from national id card, voters card, driving license or international passport, any of this will be accepted.
- Applicant must not be disabled physically or mentally, if you know you are disabled in one form or the other, this job is not for you.
- You must have a good and excellent health. When we talk about health here, we are not referring to only physical health alone, we are also referring to mental health. An applicant who wishes to work with ncc must ensure they do a medical test, preferably at a government hospital so that they can test themselves very well and be rest assured.
- You must be well versed and good at the usage of computer, you must also know how to use some good computer application like excel, microsoft word and powerpoint. If you know this, you are good to go… It is an added advantage.
- You must have an o level degree at not more than 2 sittings. It must have 5 credits and it must have english in it.
- Bachelor or hnd is also needed. If you have a master degree, that is good it is an added advantage.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian navy recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service jobs
- Federal government recruitment
- Nnpc recruitment portal
- Cdfipb recruitment 2020/21
- Federal civil service recruitment
- Nigeria civil defence recruitment
- Federal fire service recruitment
- Nigerian airforce recruitment
- Shell nigeria recruitment
- BRISIN recruitment 2020
- NDDC recruitment requirements
- NAFDAC recruitment guidelines
How to apply for ncc recruitment exercise 2020
>>>Visit www.ncc.gov.ng to apply
>>>Follow the necessary steps
>>>Wait for feedback.
You can read on other job recruitment below
- Frsc recruitment 2020
- Nigerian army recruitment
- Nigerian police recruitment
- Nigerian custom recruitment
- Efcc recruitment
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below