Nigeria police recruitment 2020/2021 application form portal >>> Do you need to satisfy your curiosity by knowing what you should know or are you desperately in need of vital information about the Nigerian police recruitment in order to spur you into action or in order to help you secure the job. look no further.
We have compiled everything and every valuable information you might need to succeed in working with the Nigerian police force (NPF).
To get being employed by this organization is not as hard as people think.
Most things that cause people to end up not being employed is lack of information, so therefore in this article, we have compiled all the necessary information they would need.
RECOMMENDED: Nigeria customs service recruitment 2020 form
About the nigeria police force (NPF)
The Nigeria police force has been in existence since time immemorial. It has even been in existence before Nigeria gained independence.
They are set up mainly to protect lives and properties. Then Nigeria police force are very hardworking and loyal to their jobs but nowadays we see them causing some kind of menace all over the country.
Some of the atrocities they perform is harassing people all over the place. The duties of the Nigeria police force are:
- Protection of lives and properties
- Maintenance of laws and order
- Execution of policies
- Punishment of offenders
- They arrest offenders e.t.c.
The Nigeria police force helps to promote peace within the country. If there is any unrest within the country, they are in charge.
Other forces are only called upon if the unrest in the country is very serious.
If there is any form of armed robbery or people causing riot, then they are called upon.
The police force are divided into groups, some are called sars (special anti-robbery squad), this one are trained to tackle armed robbers.
We also have the ones who are trained to tackle kidnapping case, we also have the mopols, they are trained with the use of knives and other sharp objects.
They are also trained to handle riot in the country, they make use of tear gas and a rod to bring peace to rioting area. We also have those who investigate crimes, they are called CIA.
The Nigeria police force is a very good force and they helps to bring peace to the country with the way they handle things.
Their overall head is called chief inspector of police, each state also have its own inspector of police, all DPOs are loyal to this state commissioner of police, while all this state commissioner of police are answerable to the Inspector General of police.
The Inspector General of police is only answerable to the president and not to the state government or any other government parastatals.
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian navy recruitment 2020 application guide
General requirements of Nigeria police recruitment 2020/2021
Before you can apply for this Nigeria police recruitment exercise, it is necessary to know the requirement you are required to meet before you can become a police officer.
The requirement is outlined as follows:
- Interested applicants should ensure they are a citizen of nigeria by birth or by descent / nationalization.
- Applicants needs to be free from all sort of financial embarrassment.
- Applicants needs to be physically and mentally fit, they can ensure they ascertain this by visiting a government hospital to test them. After testing, they should ensure they collect the medical reports of what they have done in case it is asked at the recruitment ground.
- Applicants should be able to work under pressure because the job is not for the lazy, there are some time the job giving to you will be tiring but you just have to do it.
- Applicants of the Nigeria police recruitment needs to have a good behavior and they should be loyal and trustworthy. This will really help them when they finally become an officer.
- Applicants needs to be very brave and should be willing to face danger whenever the tasks comes.
- Applicants should ensure they have a valid means of identification, any of this means of identification is allowed (driving license, national identity card, national identification number, voters card, or international passport).
- Applicants must have a waec or neco result with a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings.
- Interested applicants must not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years of age.
- Height requirement for male is 1.67m and 1.64m for female applicants.
- Chest requirement for male only; the chest must be 86cm (34 inches) when expanded.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant.
- Applicants of the Nigeria police recruitment must print their online forms, guarantor forms and submit them at the screening and recruitment centres.
Trending Job Vacancies
- WAEC recruitment application form 2020
- Nnpc 2020 recruitment guidelines
- NDLEA recruitment 2020/21 application
- Central bank of nigeria recruitment 2020
- P-yes recruitment for Nigeria youths
Guidelines you need to apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2020/21
- First make sure you have a working email address and NIN.
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to check the recruitment available in order to apply.
- Make sure you have all the requirement needed for the position you want to apply for, then fill and upload them online.
- Ensure you submit and print out your acknowledgement form.
- After submitting, you will receive a confirmation text and registration number on your email which you use to register.
- Make sure you save the registration number somewhere.
- All shortlisted applicant will be communicated to via email or phone. So they should endeavour they keep on checking their mail.
- Those that meets the requirements will be invited for physical screening at all state commands, from 24 August, 2020 to 30th August, 2020.
Things To Note About NPF Recruitment
1. The online application portal will be open for 6 weeks from 14th July, 2020 to 23rd August, 2020.
2. People with these deformities will not be enlisted into the NPF, they include:
- Bow legs.
- Impediment in speech.
- Malformation of teeth or jaw.
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes.
- Bent knees.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
- Knock knees.
- Deformed hands.
3. No email or NIN can be used more than once.
4. People with multiple applications will be disqualified.
5. The names of successful candidates will be published in selected newspapers on 14th September, 2020.
If you have any other information, kindly drop them below.