The NSCDC Recruitment Application Form Is Here, Guidelines on how to apply with the requirements needed for the civil defense recruitment are here. This article will also help you to know how to apply on the nscdc recruitment portal.
In this article, important everything will be shared with you concerning this recruitment, you don’t have to rush, just take your time to see every piece of information here because they are very vital. Continue reading to see the full gist concerning the civil defense recruitment 2020
Some of our users have been asking us questions about the NSCDC Recruitment, This article will be written and answered based on the questions asked, The questions are:
- How to apply for the nscdc recruitment
- nscdc recruitment portal
- when is the nscdc recruitment process starting
- nscdc screening date
- nscdc shortlisted candidates
- nscdc recruitment requirements
- Civil defense recruitment closing date
Now you know what this article will be all about, get yourself ready to see the answers and start your application
NSCDC Recruitment 2020 Requirement
For those of you interested in the nscdc recruitment process, you must have the following requirements before applying:
- Nigerians citizenship: that is applicants must be a Nigerian
- Age: Not less than 18 years and anyone above 30 years won’t be accepted
- Qualifications: Applicants must possess required documents and certificates. Documents or certificate won’t be accepted after the recruitment process.
- Height: Nothing less than 1.65m for males while 1.60m for females.
- Medical reports: Applicants must be medically fit and must present a medical form from a recognized Government Hospital.
- Behavior: Applicants with criminal offences won’t be accepted and must be of good character. Also applicants must not indulge in any form of secret society or drug abuse.
- Chest measurement: Nothing less than 0.87m will be accepted for males
- Financial Statement: Anyone applying for this recruitment must be free from any form of financial embarrassment
Other Hot Recruitment Ongoing
- Npower Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2020
To Apply for the civil defense recruitment successfully, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official portal here
- Click on job openings
- List of jobs will be shown to you
- Pick your choice and read the requirements
- Then, apply for it
- Currently there is no ongoing recruitment on their portal. This blog will be updated as soon as the recruitment starts
- So, subscribe to this blog for updates
Important Information To Civil Defense Recruitment Applicants
- Don’t pay anyone a dime to secure a job for you at Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
- After the application, nscdc shortlisted candidates will be posted, subscribe for updates
- Make sure to upload all the necessary documents required
- Don’t submit your application late.
When is the civil defense recruitment process starting
The civil defense recruitment process is yet to start, this blog will be updated with more updates as soon as the NSCDC starts their recruitment.
About The Civil Defense Of Nigeria
According to Wikipedia, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary institution in Nigeria that was established in May 1967 by the Nigerian Government, with the act of the National Assmebly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp. Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4 June 2007.
If you want to get updated about the This Recruitment, leave a comment below and subscribe to this blog for more updates.