Shell Recruitment 2020/2021 application firm portal for www.shell.com.ng jobs registration requirements and guidelines.
This is to let the general public who are interested in the shell recruitment for the year 2020. It has been confirmed that thousands of nigeria wishes to work with shell, and so this has made the recruitment exercise more strict and more tedious.
Also, because the shell is an oil and gas firm, and nigerians are aware that if they can get a job into this organization, they are in money and this has made the struggle to get the jobs within nigerian very difficult.
Also it has been noticed that most nigerians lacked information that will help them to get the job at shell and this has made to eventually lose the job at the end because of lack of information.
In this case, we have compiled in this article all you need to know to get that job you want at shell company.
We will also share the guidelines on how to apply for shell recruitment, not only that we will share with you the requirement you need to meet or ascertain before shell can consider you.
General requirements you need for Shell Recruitment 2020/2021
The general public who are interested in working with shell must ensure they meet some certain requirement, without this requirement being met, it will be quite impossible to secure that your desire job position at shell company.
The requirement are as follows:
- If you are interested in working with shell, you must ensure you are not above 35 years of age.
- You must have a waec or neco or gce or any of its equivalent and you must ensure you have a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings.
- You should also ensure english language is among the five credits.
- You must have a bsc degree or hnd in relevant field of study. This certificate however should be from an accredited higher institution and it must also be a reputable and recognised one.
- National diploma or nce graduates can also apply, but they must ensure they have the relevant passes. They must also ensure they acquire this degree from an accredited or reputable institution.
- Applicant must be well versed with the use of computers. Knowing the basic application of computer like powerpoint, microsoft word, excel and other related application is also an added advantage, they must know how to operate all this also.
- Applicant must have a pure and well refined record and there must not be any linkage to any crime activities or criminal activities.
- He or she should ensure they clear all their debts and be free from all sort of financial disgrace or embarrassment. If they think they want to prove smart by applying by not clearing this debt.when the times come undercover investigation, all this will be known by the company, they have been doing this for quite some time now and they are expert in what they do.
- They must ensure they have a valid means of identification, they could have any of the following ( national identity card, voters card, driving license or international passport) Any of this will do.
- Applicants should be able to communicate verbally in a very professional manner.
- Applicant must know how to handle tough situations and he or she should be able to work under a tough pressure.
You can apply on other available jobs, check them out below
- Npower recruitment for 2020
- Cbn recruitment exercise and guidelines
- Nigerian navy recruitment
- Nigerian army recruitment
- Nigerian police recruitment
How to apply for Shell Recruitment 2020/2021
>>>Visit shell portal on www.shell.com.ng
Click on the available job opening.
>>Ensure you read the requirement
You can then apply by filling in all the required details and uploading all the necessary credentials.
- Federal civil service commission jobs
- Nigeria immigration recruitment
- Nnpc recruitment 2020
- Naf 2020 recruitment guide
- Brisin recruitment process
Things you must ensure you know before applying for Shell job
<<>>It is advisable you know some certain things concerning the recruitment exercise, we will share the major ones you must take note of and they are:
<<>>You must ensure you read all the relevant information about the guidelines, requirement and others before you apply.
<<>>This will assist you a lot in understanding the recruitment procedures.
<<>>Ensure you know the deadline date before you even start applying or even start registration.
<<>>Be sure you meet all the required requirement laid down by the shell company. Also ensure you have the relevant documents before applying.
If you want latest news on shell.com.ng recruitment 2020, leave a comment below and subscribe to this site.
If you have any other question, please let us know by dropping them in the comment box below!!!